Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Who me? I'm Italian.

Here's the good news: I will be STUDYING ABROAD IN AREZZO, ITALY in the spring! Go ahead: scream and dance to yourself -- I know you're as thrilled as I am. And I won't be too upset and if you walk up to me with an Amanda Knox joke or even a Taken joke, although that movie's been out a while and I'm not even going to Paris. Of course, now that the endless amount of paperwork, deadlines, and planning has started, it seems as if I added another class to my schedule. Last Friday, I received an email saying, "Congrats on Italy. Due a week from today is your deposit, airfare, and visa application." Well, hello stress, I'm Courtney. But it's hard to even get frustrated for more than 2 seconds because the reward will be overwhelmingly perfect. 

As for the rest of life? You know that feeling where you're excited for something in the future so you're not even paying attention to life going on around you? Welcome to my life. It's a crazy, endless thing. Aside from that major update, I really don't have anything else to write home about, so I'll leave you with 3 pictures from my family's fall photo shoot. We're adorable, I know. I will say, though, that will all the color, it looks like we could be a poster in a preschool classroom. :) 

And one just for fun . . . 
Thank you Ketron Photography, Courtesy of Taylor Ketron!

1 comment:

  1. EEEEEKKKKKKKKKK! ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY for you!

    Adesso potresti imparare tanto di piu!

    I would love to give you advice and set you up with contacts, if you want. I won't be offended if you don't.

    I love those photos of your family! The white shirts and scarves was such a creative idea.

    ReplyDelete