Friday, December 2, 2011

Very Merry Un-Birthday


ATTENTION EVERYONE.
I failed to broadcast a very important day in this blog that was brought to my attention: Danielle Settle, my best friend, turned 21 years on November 27th. Some of you may be thinking, "Hm, Who's Danielle?" Well, my friends, I composed a list in order to educate you of the fantasticness of Danielle that is very worth celebrating!

1) She's so stylish. I mean, sometimes I am so overwhelmed with my closet and I just think, WWDW? (What Would Danielle Wear?)


2) I'm so lucky that my dearest friend shares my enjoyment of food. It doesn't matter where we are or how difficult the task, we find time to eat together.

3) It's always nice to know that if I need her to, she could save my life. I mean, sometimes, I choke on bubble gum and I think to myself, "Who would save me?" Then I remember.


 4) In today's day-and-age, there's nothing in the world more valuable than the ability to parallel park. If someone said, "Parallel park or die," I'd be in great hands.

 5) Santa will always be able to deliver my presents on time because he has some amazing staff.

6) I can always count on her to encourage me to study hard and finish the race. She never distracts me from finishing my schoolwork.


7) If I'm ever in need of a dance partner, she's my gal. She never makes me feel dumb about dancing to Chris Brown randomly.

 8) She's a gentle spirit. She'll save any creature in need. Sometimes, I think of her as Grandmother Willow.


9) She's a ginger. And ginger's gotta stick together.

 10) Finally, she's the most loyal, loving and encouraging person I know. I can't wait to be friends for a really long time. It was no accident that she came into my life when she did. 


"I thank my God every time I remember you." 
Philippians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment