Wednesday, August 31, 2011

If I Die Young

Inspired by an article in the Oklahoma Daily, I decided to write a college bucket list. Why, you may ask? Because I feel like it's important to have short-term goals to keep things spontaneous and fun and stuff. Just go with it. So I devised a short list and encourage any ideas you may have to offer:
1) Ride in a hot-air balloon.
2) Try real sushi; the gross, raw kind.
3) Ride a horse.
4) Go camping, but for real. With tents and fires and dehydrated food and no bathing. That's how they do it, right?
5) Go on a road trip to at least 5 states, including South Dakota and Washington State.
6) Sky-Dive (cliche, I realize).
7) Meet a celebrity.
8) Have ONE amazing Spring Break!
9) Go at least one semester with a 4.0.
10) Learn to ski! (That means a trip to Colorado, right?!)



Suggestions appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment